Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Chrysalis

                             Kwite* unexpectedly my life is "coming into focus".   Seriously-Great ' Others' have generated "Groups" to remind and perhaps introduce 'like minds' to Times of Yesteryear, for me, the earliest of 6o's to the SUPER-Late .   These Groups have given Life to my Oldest Jazz Music Melancholies*, the ones of Miles Davis, The Modern Jazz Quartet, Monk, Getz, Coltrane, Adderly, Corea, and as if THAT  is `not enough` the Marx Brothers have been featured as well .  

            I have never written about the Sacred HOURS I spent listening to Miles Davis and John Coltrane .  I saved every dime I earned to buy their Albums .   Know that they are SOUL Men .   Reality was JAZZ, JAZZ was Reality , and every bent and twisted Note signaled Love along with Tumult and Turbulence .   Their Music was my Heart and my Soul .   

             I lived within their Chrysalis . 

No comments:

Post a Comment