Tuesday, February 20, 2024

The Diary of B. Frank

                         There's another method to achieve CONCRETE results, it is Journal-ing, AKA, 'keeping' a Diary ~~~  there's a Difference .

            Seated Mediation "locks-you-in" to a Space and is SUPPOSE-TO help restrict the 'Thinking Mechanism' by such Space confinement .   I have ALWAYS found Seated Zen to be UN-Comfortable BUT conforming to ITS ---> Restrictions is a NECESSARY Obligation to Training DUTY, and here, this 'Duty' is to One's Self .   

            In high school there was NO Evidence that I could 'write'.   We didn't "have-to" .   Compositions and Essays were INFLICTIONS of  unreasonable TERROR perpetrated on us by good intentioned* Teachers .   However, there was a day ...  it  was  the  First Day  at  U.Conn.  the  day  we  arrived  and moved in .

            I had just returned from the Bookstore and ploped* books and notebooks on my desk .   I saw a notebook and heard my-self say, "We should keep notes..." .   I never stopped .

            

No comments:

Post a Comment