Monday, February 5, 2024

Pickle Brawl

                             A couple of hours have passed since I blogged.  I have a nagging doubt that I should not have left open the characteristic of Distance .  

            Elsewhere I described the distance between trumpists and Normal Folks as a TECTONIC SHIFT such as the one that separated South America from Africa .   I used that scale to hyperbolize* the IR-RETRACTABLE Condition that resulted from this Shift, meaning, "There aint no goin' back " .   

            Further, I lodged this AA Gem :  "You ain't gonna change a pickle back into a cucumber."   Doomsday rite ?

            You can see that the trope aligns the conditions the same was the conditions "call for" a specific trope .   Things Change when the trope of the Body / Mind Politic is engaged which would result in the presentation of "Schizophrenia" {Dementia Praecox is the $20 term}--- "multiple personalities" :  characterized by "A Nation Divided By Itself" meaning, it was the Nation that sought its own bifurcation or in our instance, multi-furcation* .    2 words address this :  AGE !!

            

No comments:

Post a Comment