Monday, September 25, 2023

Double rubble, toil and trouble

                                                                             Fore-Word

                        I awoke with the "Talking Heads" in my head ~~~~their "Fear of Music" sounding and resounding ~~~ I had to smile, THAT was noo* and different .   What had happened to bring their Music into my ConsciousNess* ?  Hmmm ------ ... .

            Yesterday was certainly no "Day of Days" .   Fall clearing, Fall cleaning, the rain, rain, rain preventing any outdoor activity, dark air everywhere ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ .   I got Hy and tried to stay Hy all day but that was relative .   There's a story wherein one of the Beatles gave LSD to one of their Yogi's--when asked if he was "tripping" his response was, "I now have a headache".  My day was like that ...  .  There's the thinking that his Mind was ALREADY -----------> THERE --  that Acid wasn't-gonna do one goddamn thing .   As I just typed, "it" was like that .

            At 4 p.m. I switched over to Nicole Wallace expecting to see and hear the somethings I could manage, instead ----------------------------------------------------------------- .

No comments:

Post a Comment