Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Lord of the Cries

                         The search for "the first sentence" can be a punishing exercise of {woeful} futility whose dire outcome is a confrontation with 'daunt' .   When I awoke I knew I had "Sacrifice" as this morning's topic, yet here I am, in 'stall', unable to locate a suitable sentence that can supply both orientation and trajectory .   Sacrifice CAN be defined as 'payment', in that, "There's no such thing as a `free` `lunch` .   Somewhere {somehow} someone MUST "Pay" for even those things that are secured as Planetary Absolutes, {the air we breathe is perhaps the best example} .   I have yet to figure-out how ANY 'one' is responsible for Air ---but I'm 'good' with that .

            Generally, in THIS world, you gotta* Pay for just about EVERYTHING .   The Study of Martial Arts, if done in Public and THROUGH Public 'Channels' requires Space and Time .  Dojos, Zendos and MOST training spaces are owned by landlords who may or may not be receptive to Martial Arts---either way, Instructors  and  Masters MUST accommodate the   Necessity of Cost  within the providence of Study .     In this, it is noteworthy that Buddhist Teachings are to be provided for FREE .   You can see the difficulty .   It may be that the Instructors and Masters are Responsible to provide FREE Training ,  I can tell you from my experience, "It ain't NEVER gonna happen".                   

No comments:

Post a Comment