Monday, September 18, 2023

Tolls

                         I love the writing part of it .   I can stop and ask, "Do you feel that ?"  The warmth mixed with the Spring-Cold of Storrs-breeze 'edge', the rear of the Agriculture College, the Hill southern exposed, the super-heated Clover, the fragrance of distant manure, almost, the sun so BRIGHT it hurts... .

            I want to bring you guys THERE, so you can buy me snacks and treats, and I can drag you around MY Campus, OUR Campus, with the sound of the Bell, you KNOW the one, [at] Storrs Congregational, one knell at a time,, you don't have to ask,,, the Bell rings for ME !!!!

            What's the POINT ?  I hear it, it makes no sense, I UNDERSTAND it, still,, it makes no sense, what's the benefit, the image-- the description ?   SO WHAT ????!!!

            It's the waliking into "Moe's" for Mexican, I can get "Subway" anywhere .

No comments:

Post a Comment