Monday, September 11, 2023

Jesus Skynyrd

                         Can we 'trust' Jesus ?   He's the one who outcomed* "If you live by the Sword you will die by the Sword" { 26-52 } and only a few chapters earlier [according to Mathew} He confesses , "Do not  think  I  have  come  to bring Peace on Earth ;  I have NOT come to bring Peace, but { I have come to bring} Sword " {10-34} .    Which is it ?   

            I had to alter {modify} "If you live-blah blah blah",, in order to bend the statement to conform to Eastern Influence .   The result is , "If you live by the Sword, you will 'get' the Sword in the end".   Here, the Study of Sword leads{not inevitably} to the Attainment of Enlightenment {or a refinement thereof} .   This morning's Effort does NOT involve Biblical analysis, although I have at least a several-few* drafts haphazardly rambled because of their {defiant} esoteric ramifications .    I must apply a filter system in order to purify their meaning in order to render them accessible to 'Citizens of the Modern Era` .   This is no small task , as evidenced by my failure to supply them to the General Public .  {Or is could be that I simply lack the talent .}

            I turn you toward "Lynyrd Skynyrd" 's "Saturday Night Special" and it's retort , "Gimme Back My Bullets".  [ off of "Lynyrd Skynyrd Gold + Platinum  {Disc 1 Songs 2. + 6.}   Here now efficacy turns to necessity given prevailing circumstances .   Here it is here the Band imposes TWO Understandings of the Nature of Small Arms their 'life giving' and 'life threatening `Nature` .   Both songs are {deadly} enthusiastic and as such COMPLETELY ---> Convincing .

            Is Jesus Lynyrd Skynyrd ?   Let's not go there {{{at least for now}}} .

             

No comments:

Post a Comment