Monday, September 25, 2023

There's no place like "OM"

                        The unceasing, unrelenting, and incessant recitation of Kwanseum Bosal was ultimately transformational .   It helped me redefine my Center {almost in a PHYSICAL WAY} .   

            Here's how it went, every breath was a Kwanseum Bosal breath, every step, was a Kwanseum Bosal step,, indeed, every eye-blink was a Kwanseum Bosal eye blink .   I did Kwanseum Bosal for in excess of seven YEARS .   Know this, when there is Silence and my Mind is Still, Kwanseum Bosal is heard as "default setting" of my Mind .   It surfaces {and is heard} of its own accord, meaning, it exists as an integral manifestation of Mind .

            It MAY be best if Mantra was NOT confused with >> incantation<< but I am hard-pressed not to include a Magical,  if not flat-out MYSTICAL,,  component of Mantra Recitation .   

            Tibetan Buddhists use Mantra Recitation as Mind PROTECTION .  I love this .   It's more .   The Mantra CAN generate a Force Field around one's Body ---  Believe it .   I have experienced {[self-generated]} this "Field" .   I am inclined [perhaps woefully] to ascribe ---> Healing Power to Mantra as well although this THIS maybe fanciful self-indulgence .   

            But wait, there's more .

No comments:

Post a Comment