Monday, January 29, 2024

Sigh Wrens

                             I make myself recede-ingly* uncomfortable when I consider 'writing about' young women and their Moral Orientation .   Kwite-more* than occasionally,,  I receive 'friend requests' from young females .   Most often these females are Sirens, NOT in the 5 Alarm Fire sense, but in the Homerian Sense ---  where these Sirens lure lonely sailors to there smash/wreck Death .   

            I have "taken-on" these females because I find it HORROR-FRY-ING that they choose NOT to "Work" in the Traditional {Classical} Sense, but instead, in  a Morally DEPRAVED Sense, the one where they weaponize Loneliness and wield it against us Old Guys that they may elicit monetary reward in return for injudicious `Discovery` .

            Apparently {or NOT} these chicks are not Educated save in the ways of Grift and Graft --  they are at best slovenly hucksters, at worst, cruel and punishing `Hags-To-Be` where their youth and beauty define them as Widower-Makers ,   `Death of the Hart` `Thugs-with-Jugs` .

            

            

No comments:

Post a Comment