Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Abraham-berg

                                                           Before I submit my interpretation of the remaining 4 "Rights" of the Nobel 8-Fold Path, which I now tag as "The Buddhist Rights" ,  something arrived yesterday that needs Attention .   I received a text message form some guy who wanted my opinion on the War in Iran,  he seemed 'legit' so there was a discussion between us .   He was convinced that trump and netanyahu's WAR was completely JUSTIFIED because Iran would not stop unless and until Israel was made Extinct .  He used every point of trump's Rhetoric and I knew there would be no REAL 'open-ness' on his behalf .   It didn't matter --I gave him my "two cents" anyway ;   but when I put the cell down some relevant stuff arrived that I need to offer you, my Gentle Readers .

                                As long as the IRGC exists there will be no Peace .   Recall that Iran has declared that Israel MUST DIE, that Israel must CEASE TO EXIST, and that Iran WILL NOT REST UNTIL ISRAEL IS >GONE< .    Harsh words that predicted October 7th .    These words were not uttered by ANY True Muslim but ARE the words of Zealotry and Fanaticism .    We KNOW the Muslim Commoners DO NOT WANT WAR OF ANY KIND, in this they are exactly like the MAJORITY of American who LOATHE trump and his War Machine .    American Pop Culture Icons, the Allman Brothers, resign; that for us to be at Peace,    ALL the  WAR FREAKS must "die off" and THEN We, the People can be "left alone" .    Problem with that is TIME , We don't have the TIME for "Nature" to "Take its course" .   

                               Here is MY consideration :   The MENTALITY of Iran must be TRANSFORMED, meaning, unless and until the Extremism of WAR Fanatics is Confronted and NEUTRALIZED, War remains INEVITABLE .   The Religious Sanhedrin of Iran MUST Confront the Military Sanhedrin and some how FORCE It to Recant and in so doing OPT for Peace among ALL the Nations of Islam as well as Other Nations who hold Abraham as Patriarch .    

No comments:

Post a Comment