One of my old favorite NASCAR Drivers, one Ryan Blaney was trying to access "Pit Road" when he lost control and SLAMMED into the water barrels protecting the Pits and the explosion sent GEYSERS into the air in SPECTACULAR display . When asked about "IT" he resigned, "I just ran out of Talent" . I liked Ryan because he was an MIT Graduate and an Engineer . I mean he didn't run out of ABILITY just >>>Talent<<< . I'm there with him rite now, I DON'T know how to "spin" the blogs I have just written to end with something POSITIVE .
I know this : Karma will come at you and KEEP COMING unless and until "IT" 's Message is received and Change results . So it is with Evolution . The HEART BREAKING, MIND BENDING and SOUL SHREADING Truth is that Civilization hasn't yet Evolved ENOUGH to Capture and PUNISH the elitists who BELIEVE that they need NOT Obey the Laws of Civilization and Human-Kind . "IT" 's more than EGREGIOUS because "IT" is a HUMAN ABOMINATION . The elites KNEW BETTER, they KNEW that what they were doing was AGAINST ALL LAW not just that of Civilization ---BUT THEY DID IT ANYWAY !!!!!!!
The WAR will End but there can be no REAL Peace until these ANIMALS are captured and put either in Insane Asylums or PRISONS !!!!! I'm opting for PRISONS WITH NO CHANCE OF PAROLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tare Forward and Keep the Faith
No comments:
Post a Comment