I've determined the need for a particular 'posture of greeting' to take the place of my standard Buddhist half-bow, the one with the hand mudra that resembles the together hands of a Prayerist*. I will "Steal From The Best" and use the Ancient Kung Fu Bow as THE representative Greeting of Planetarians to all fellow Earthlings . The Kung Fu Bow, with one hand a fist and the other an open {Empty} palm together in one position, symbolizes Peace, the open palm ---and POWER, the clenched fist,,, which is to be followed by a double Peace Sign, both arms extended toward the ground with the "V" in both hands to represent Peace and the POWER OF LOVE . As I informed my Sword Moms during one class where they wanted to "wimp out", "This is a MACHO Outfit WE DON'T COMPLAIN OR BITCH ABOUT ANY ASPECT OF TRAINING." Their Sons snickered in perverse Delight, their Moms getting GENTLY reprimanded by a Superior Other . [[[Sword Moms I LOVE that]]] .
Planetarians will come to be known as EARTH LOVERS to the Extent that they will CHAMPION a semi-Divine Stewardship that has "Enlightened Effort" as its Manifestation .
Time to mow the grass
"Tare Forward" and "Keep the Faith" .
No comments:
Post a Comment