Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Old McDonald had a Harm, A-I A-I OH

                                                           Last night while sitting in "Cheery-Chair",  I was listening to the first song off the Allman Brothers' "Eat A Peach" CD .   It is titled, "Ain't Wastin' Time No More" .  "IT" hit me upon "IT" 's arrival .   I can't waste anymore Time, I'm in my 75th Orbit and Time has become ---> Precious .   [My] Readership is now at an All-Time HIGH, some 897  Viewers  across and around the Planet .   I Thank my Gentle Readers for their Interest .   NEVER did I think I would be received by so many .  

                             I heard an Inner Voice say, "This is your chance, don't blow it."   Hmmm.    Chance for what---to do What ?????  Then, I knew .

                             Even before Anything, if folks truly desire to Change, they must know the Nature of this Change, What it LOOKS like, and HOW it acts .   Fair enough .    The NINTH Super-Power of a Bodhisattva {Enlightenment Being} is this :   "Making people turn toward the Buddha's Teaching, and [then] Guiding them to Perfection" {Enlightenment}.     So ~~~~~~~~~~~~~here we go .

                             There are four aspects or components to becoming familiar with Buddhism .   First you must "Encounter the Dharma" :   Second you must TRY and Accept the Teaching as Real and Valid :  Third, you must "Encounter a Clear-Eyed Master" :  and Fourth you must Practice .   We are at, "Encountering the Dharma", this is my case, to Introduce you to the Dharma, the Teaching .  

                           It is my CONVICTION that Buddhism, through Its Dharma, will be able to assist Folks in the Recognition of "AI" 'injections' into the Reality of General, [Collective] Consciousness .   Since AI is ALREADY being deployed to SCAM, and Delude , it is Necessary for Us to become AWARE to the extent that once AI is recognized as FALSITY, it can then be Neutralized BEFORE any Harm is 'done' .

No comments:

Post a Comment