I had the precious 'first sentence' in my possession yesterday late morning when the rock I was positioning settled into place atop its foundation mini-boulder---it was a one word sentence, "Success" . I sat in my cushioned Adirondack to fully appreciate what I had accomplished . While sitting it 'arrived' that the whole 'piece' was an Art Form, {remember, my middle name is ART} and as such, actually deserved a title . The upper piece I was positioning resembles an open book, and that suited me just fine . I have as little book of Native American Stories, stories told by Elders to their grand children , and the title of THAT book is THE STORY TELLING STONE . I'd seen this particular rock years ago and knew it would be valuable during a Future, "Someday", but during the passage of those years "IT" arrived that the rook, NOT a "dressed" stone, had the appearance of Wings . So now here's the title = "Unformed Hog, with Wings of Stone" .
Japanese Master Landscapers and Designers consider boulders to be (get this) CLOUDS , I LOVE that but my Rocks Piece carried even more delicious-ality* to Scope and Measure, because I BELIEVE that as molten masses the soon-to-be-boulders were able to ABSORB the various Creative Vibrations that intense Heart and Pressure was certain to generate. Each boulder at THAT point is a BRAIN, and as such actually HAS a 'Story' not only of its own creation but that of Others as well . So now I can 'tell' two Stories, The Story of the Unformed Hog, and the Story of Stories found within the "pages" of the Story Telling Stone .
No comments:
Post a Comment