Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Bobby Chacon

                                                           It is relatively 'safe to say' that Evolution is "A Law of Nature", is it then safe to say that Karma is also "A Law of Nature" ?   I will argue that Karma is a Law of Spirituality that manifests as ( a) "Law of HUMAN Nature" .    Elsewhere I have contended that the Spirit of the Universe manifests as >Life< itself .  Spirituality, then, is the AWARENESS of Life as "IT" is connected to ALL LIFE, in the Universe .   Where Religion is Earthly, Spirituality is COSMIC .   So now we have this ;   where Evolution is Earthly, Karma is COSMIC .  Once again I must leave this where it is that we may "Play it as it lays" . 

                             Once upon a time I could argue that Evolution can NOT be altered, modified or manipulated, obviously THAT is not accurate .   Our Genes CAN-BE altered, modified and manipulated to produce results that enhance the organism [so] that it may Continue with greater strength and health .   One's Karma CAN BE CHANGED  to better suit the Health of the Individual both Spiritually and Physically .   When we are weak and desire to  become strong we undergo the addition of Exercise so that we CAN become Stronger and Healthier, which then results in a BETTER Life ,  "IT" is the same with Karma.  We may have shitty Karma but by MENTAL EXERCISES we can rid ourselves of those weakness that cause our Suffering .   Here's the deal with THAT :   YA GOTTA WANNA !!!!!    Recall the words of Pugilist Champion Bobby Chacon :   "You gotta do what you gotta do and you gotta TRAIN for what you gotta do ."   I LOVE THAT .

                                        This is me.  I am that .

No comments:

Post a Comment