Saturday, August 1, 2026

Commie-seration

                                                          American Political Analyst James Carville was a guest on one of the media outlets that I monitor .   When asked about the chances of Democratic Socialists winning in the upcoming Mid-Terms he responded with a dramatic, "They can't win in the General" [Election(s)] .  I was instantly "bummed-out" .  I had suspected as much .   "Folks FEAR what they don't know", of THAT all of Us are well Aware .   Folks don't know the difference between Communism and Socialism, they do know that Communism is BAD, and point to Russia and China, but do as as monstrously ill-informed .   It ain't their fault --- little time can be spent on Political Ideologies in American High Schools, the so-called "Secondary School System" .   Folks know Communist via Stalin and his WW II "antics" which divided Europe into "Spheres-of-Influence" that ultimately saw the construction of the Berlin Wall dividing East and West for many uncomfortable years .  Folks know that, and view Socialism as Communism ~~~ I don't like it, but "It is what It is" .

                                The second thing that Carville derided was the America Democratic Party and how it is "missing the boat" , meaning, the Democratic Leadership has not "appreciated" the present-day URGENCY to STOP trump BEFORE Democracy is "Lost" .   A "Rift" has formed between "Old School" Democrats and Progressive Democrats who lean toward certain Aspects of Socialism which they wish to advance among Democrats who view Old School Democrats as "obsolete", meaning, the Old School IS Status Quo loving OLD PEOPLE,  "Oldies" who know nothing but the Status Quo, who cherish "What once was" and have FAILED to be receptive to the "Demands of the Time", the advent of a Future that leans toward a more Utopic Vision of Government, Society and (dare I say) Civilization .  

No comments:

Post a Comment