Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Law of Lore

                                                           In Zen Buddhism Karma is regarded as a "Theory" .   I would LOVE for there to be an acceptance of "The LAW of Karma" but the only place THAT exists is in my own head .   Still, I have been forced to reckon Karma, to address what "IT" IS in such a way that at least a modicum of Satisfaction can be experienced, some form of address that results in Understanding, even if that Understanding is shallow .  Toward that End I have devised an explanation that suits the prevailing condition of >WTF< ,  and here it is where "WTF" is the Modern Version of "Don't Know Mind" .

                          I liken Karma, {The Law (and the LORE) of Karma} to Evolution .   We know Evolution to be a LAW of Nature .   We must Trust Science to be accurate here ,  and {of course} I do .   We know that the Law of Evolution causes Changes that manifest as Modifications [Up-grades] that enhance what exists presently so that continued Propagation of the Species is Guaranteed .   We say, "Only the Strong Survive" meaning the Species that adapts to External Conditions THE BEST, will be granted Continuation, while those that cannot Adapt are summarily rejected from this {so-called] Continuation .   Karma is slightly different in that NO Entity is Rejected, "Dis-Continued" .  Instead, Karma just keeps coming, relentlessly, until "IT" is addressed, and Change results .  The Goal of Karma is Enlightenment , the Removal of the Individual from the Wheel of Life, Death and Rebirth, otherwise known as Samsara .

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment