Two Rights remain, Right Mindfulness and Right Meditation .
I must remind my Gentle Readers that my 'approach' to the Introduction of the 8-Fold Noble Path is an Effort to Modernize the "Buddhist Rights" to make them more accessible to the Modern . My words are my Interpretation of the Ancient , I want to deliver the Essence of these Rights that I my remove daunt and skepticism .
The easiest access to Right Mindfulness is through this ---> "Where-ever you are THAT'S where "IT" 's at" . This means it is our objective to find and maintain REALITY since Reality is the TRUTH of "Moment-to-Moment" Existence . "IT" IS Reality where Reality is also scribed as "The Absolute" . The last of the 6 "Insights into the Mahayana" states :
"Insight that sees that Phenomena themselves are the Absolute" .
Phenomena is perceived as that which 'occurs' in our Sensory World . When I speak of "Sensory Bombardment" I mean the Senses can be OVERwhelmed by Phenomena , as in Propaganda, TV commercials, and media Influence. These Phenomena can move us off our Center, cause us to FEEL sickened or distraught, and as such effect our Peace and Harmony . Here it is where Phenomena can be considered the Origin of our Suffering, which is not altogether untrue .
It is imperative to receive the import that Mindfulness has a Spiritual Component to it . Beginners in Zen are taught this : "Do not look for the Teaching, IT is all around you" : and this as well ; "EVERYTHING is your Teacher."
We're gonna examine this THIS .
No comments:
Post a Comment