Sunday, August 2, 2026

"bone spur"

                                                           In America during the 'olden days' could be heard, "I've got a bone to pick with you".   That "bone" is from "bone of contention" =  " a subject or issue over which there is continuing [ongoing] disagreement" .   One of those 'bones' is "stuck in my craw" . 

                             At issue is my desire to develop Global Citizenry .    Some consider such an undertaking as an imaginative "Pipe Dream", meaning, "IT", Global Citizenry, CANNOT be established nor maintained for reasons as yet unsupplied .   OBVIOUSLY I disagree, with SEVERE Prejudice .   

                            The 9th SUPER-POWER of a Bodhisattva is, "Making people turn toward the Buddha's Teaching and [then] guiding them to Perfection" [Enlightenment] .    Generally, Zen Masters do NOT >proselytize< Buddhism began as an ORAL Tradition, indeed, one of Zen's Definitions is, "No Dependence on Words or Letters" which has tilted my own Efforts because I am devoted to Introducing Others to Buddha's Teaching, and the establishment of Global Citizenry is something of a "cloak" to cover >Sangha< Buddhist Community --- plus~~~ I write .

                            And then there's this from Dr. Joseph Campbell : "Nevertheless, every failure to cope with a life situation must be laid, in the end, to a restriction of Consciousness .   Wars and temper tantrums are the makeshifts of ignorance; regrets are illuminations come to late. "   I have taken it upon myself to REMOVE these "restrictions" by E---X---P---A---N---D---I---N---G the Consciousness(s) of fellow Planetarians that they may be able to deal with {cope} with the Atrocities of Humankind in such a manner as to PROMOTE >Good Will< and advance Planetary Well Fare .  Is this kraazee ???  

No comments:

Post a Comment