A single woman has come into the Attention of American News Media, so much so that she was featured as "THE" "Story" of the day . Her name is Natalie Harp and she is presently trump's >>>Aide<<< .
She is the DEFINITION of "Sycophant" : "a SERVILE self-seeking flatterer : one who praises others in order to gain their approval " . Thing is, her Presence is scaring the fucking SHIT out of just reg'lar and NORMAL sycophants, those who surround trump as his "Inner Circle" and THAT has caused GREAT CONCERN among them .
This morning when I first settled into "Chairy-Chair" I had nothing on my Mind save to wait for a "First Sentence" to arrive . After only a few minutes I "got" a headache which worsened because of my allergies . I probed my head and >Harp< was THERE as if SHE was to be this morning's topic .
When Bill Clinton was getting blow jobs from Monica Lewinsky, I actually defended him by telling everyone who would listen that we didn't elect Bill to be our fucking Priest . We elected him to RUN THE COUNTRY and sexual encounters with a YOUNG Maiden was to be considered NONE OF OUR FUCKING BUSINESS . Guys are DOGS, you know it, WE ALL KNOW IT . BUT, Natalie Harp is something DIFFERENT .
We're gonna 'look' at her this morning .
No comments:
Post a Comment