Tuesday, August 11, 2026

Planetary Political Pragmatism

                                                           I am hard-pressed not to fully recognize that religious ZEALOTS are the source of "Israel CANNOT Exist" and "DEATH TO AMERICA" .   I want to examine this THIS this morning {{{as best I can}}} .

                             Scholars EVERWHERE are in agreement that some "men" will use Religion as a WEAPON for Political Gain .   These "men" insist that DEATH is the ONLY solution for the problem of national and global governance, meaning, [that] if the Peoples of a Country REJECT the >God Ordained< Rule of the  Invading Country,  then the entire Country should be "Lain Waste", meaning  totally  destroyed .    Our Civilization has endured the Crusades, Religious 'men' who, because of their War Mentality, actually Justify the SLAUGHTER of Innocents with "In The Name Of God" .    We need not be a Nietzcherian* to disgust ,  "What kind of fucked up GOD sanctions the wholesale SLAUGHTER of INNOCENTS ?"   Joseph Heller would moan, "That's some God" .

                           I have yet to devise a "Mission Statement" for "Planetarians", but I DO have a skeleton   upon which I can affix the 'flesh' of Principles .    Above all else We, as Planetarians, MUST be focused on OUR Species, to the extent that we MUST 'Keep in Mind' ALL the Flaws, Defects and Shortcomings that OUR Species has manifested over countless Ages .   In the same way that each of us has a genetic code, so it is with our Species, I mean, the Logic is irrefutable .   Here it is that OUR Species is capable of astonishing BEAUTY and HIDEOUS UGLINESS .   Here it is where Civilization MUST bend its WILL toward a Utopia, but in the Common Sense and PRAGMATIC "Way" .   Here it is where Planetarians will be  considered   PRAGMATISTS  >>>FIRST<<<   and  as  such  I  offer this :  Planetary  Political  Pragmatism .   

No comments:

Post a Comment