Sunday, August 2, 2026

Pop Aye

                                                            I'm Popeye :   "I am what I am", Steve the Umpire, and the "Hippie-dippy Weatherman, "I call 'em as I see 'em, and if I don't see 'em I make 'em up" .   Nothin' new here .

                             "I could never be a Doctor because I don't have an Patience"  old gag that NEVER gets old .   I suppose I could have been less stridently obnoxious with regard to yesterday's posts, but as just noted, I didn't have the Patience to contextualize yesterday's harangue with soft-spoken blandishments .  I still ani't gonna apologize .  What you see is what you get .

                             I have Demons and I am scarred .   

                             General Patton approaches a patient who claims he has "Battle Fatigue" and CANNOT Fight .   Patton smells COWARD, he removes one of his riding gloves and slaps the man across the face while exasperation, "Your buddies are out there FIGHTING and you should be there with them !"   Onlookers stood by AGHAST at Patton's GROTESQUE Incivility .  He should NEVER have touched that soldier, IN ANY WAY except [with] Commiseration .

                              Add to the above, I am Patton .

                             NOW I can ask to be Forgiven .


                             "Tare Forward" and "Keep the Faith" .

No comments:

Post a Comment