Thursday, August 27, 2026

The Priest from Hunan Province

                                                           I would LOVE to write of the "Majesty of Being"--that "IT" can be the Foundation of our waking Reality, that we should walk around with the BELIEF that we are "Majestic" and so must ACT as if and as though we are ROYALTY worthy of both Praise and Celebrity .  I'm afraid that THAT is certainly >less< than the Truth .  

                               The Ancient Kung Fu Master spoke thusly :   "The Sage walks with his head bowed, humble, like the dust ."    That's me.  I ASPIRE to THAT .

                              When there is a Some One who can Hear, I give them a line from the Ancient TV Series, "Kung Fu" ;  should they ask, "Who are you?"   I respond with, "I am just a lowly Priest from Hunan Province".  To ME 'that' is sufficient----  I have "raised some eyebrows" in my time .  

                              There is a Christian Aesthetic that I favor as well ;   That of the perpetually Penitent Knight .   Here, the Sins of the World are the Burden that a Pious Knight must BEAR if he is to be Welcomed into the Company of Jesus .   Here it is where ALL Sins CANNOT be expiated in this Lifetime, a Something that the Pious Knight accepts and [which] DRIVES him to BE Devout and Pious .  

                              As far as "I" go,    I'm the most humble guy that has ever lived .  

                               Funny rite ?

                              {{{SOMEBODY SHOOT ME}}} 

                               

No comments:

Post a Comment