I have a personal matter to attend to this morning so I will be as brief as I can . It's Sunday so I'm headed over to "EASY Street" to hang out and snack all day . We have had TREMENDOUS Success this week , and such Success should be appreciated if not celebrated . We NEED these "small victories" --- they are Proof of our Efforts, and the Quality of Our Intentions .
I have yet to devise the "Planetarian Manifesto", even the use of the word >Manifesto< conjures a sense of Negativity -- the after-effect of "Communist Manifesto" -- but as far as Rhetoric 'goes' I find it Necessary to use it, because of its Definition ---> "A written statement declaring, publicly, the intentions, motives, or views of the issuer ." [Meriam-Webster] .
These "items" arrived first thing this morning with regard to the 'Manifesto' :
Devotion to One's Self and the Attainment of Self-Knowledge
Devotion to PERPETUAL Self-Investigation
Devotion to the Planet and Its Civilization
Devotion to Society and Culture and their Advancement
Devotion to OUR Species and Its Health and Hygiene
Devotion to the Universe and its Absolutes
That's all I have at the moment . As I said, I'm headed out to "Easy Street" .
"Tare Forward" and "Keep the Faith"
No comments:
Post a Comment