Monday, August 17, 2026

Miss Guided

                                                           In Buddhism one of the "Four Great Vows" is "   However in exhaustible the passions, I Vow to extinguish them all . "  .    I'm no fan of the translation, but I want to note the word >extinguish<  .   We hear that passions become enflamed but I don't like that, it's awkward, I see it as >emotions< becoming enflamed to become Passions .  We say, "There is FIRE in his (or her) Heart", we even hear "There was FIRE in his/her EYES , probably result of a Heart afire, which travels to the Eyes and is manifested as Glare .    How do we "extinguish" that Fire --- ?   How do we "Still our beating Heart" ? .    I mean, we even LOVE Folks who are PASSIONATE , they possess a rigorous Intensity that ATTRACTS our own Heart .  That Passion is most surely that of Heart, as such, it is Heart generated .   

                           We say, "That guy thinks with his dick", to describe a 'knuckle dragger' who ogles a fetching Chick but his only words are, "She needs a good fuck" as if HE could provide such Quality to Orgasm .  Here it is where I argue that the Body has not one but TWO 'Brains' one of which is connected to Heart .   Make no mistake here, Evolution DEMANDS sexual congress, it is "Hard-Wired" into our Brains, and is therefore INSTINCTUAL .   Question is, are our Emotions Instinctual as well ???   I mean shit, how many times have we "Followed our Heart" to be savagely disappointed ?   Looks like the Heart Brain ain't so good .  WHO, in the Right-Fucking-Mind is-gonna Trust their own Heart ????   We say, "Trust your GUT FEELING", --->  How the fuck is THAT any better ?????  

                        

No comments:

Post a Comment