I have never even TRIED to hide the fact that I am trying to Save the World from ITS-Self : one word at a time, one sentence at a time, one blog at a time. Now you'd be rite in observing that I MAY have the so-called (and dreaded) "Savior Complex" but Trust me, I'm NOT THAT SMART . All I have ever wanted to do was Repay those that I have Read that Changed me and my Direction and in so doing provided me with Guidance I needed to surmount Life's Obstacles and avoid, traps, pitfalls and circumstances + conditions that assail the Traveler on The Path .
Literature, for "Better and for Worse", provides Us with Maps to Navigate the Ocean of Suffering that is stated as the First Noble Truth = "ALL EXISTENCE ENTAILS SUFFERING" . Of all Things-To-Teach , this Buddhist Truth is the most DIFFICULT for Others to accept . It is CRUCIAL to also Realize {Real Eyes, Eyes that SEE the Truth} that Life is NOT >>>Suffering<<< but Life ---> ENTAILS < Suffering . There would be NO WAY to Express the vaunted, "Majesty of Being" if the World was NEGATIVE form Its Start . We must try to Accept that Buddhism and Its 8-Fold Noble Path is a Suffering MANAGEMENT System, and I use >System< instead of Science because Science bespeaks Difficulty, many folks do not "Like" Science and Woody Allen says it best :
"Science is nothing but an Intellectual DEAD END ."
I LOVE That .
No comments:
Post a Comment