Pundits, Brains and SUPER-Brains have all stated that trump "Doesn't Care", not about his Economy, (and the millions effected by HIS tariffs), not about "Affordability", not about I.C.E. and its INHUMANE Actions and Conduct, and his Policy of Cruelty . Safe to say that he doesn't care about ANYTHING ---I mean, he's admitted to that openly and publicly . I don't think simply declaring that he doesn't care about anything DOESN'T go far enough nor deep enough . I contend that not only doesn't he "give a shit" HE DOESN'T CARE IF WE LIVE OR DIE !!! Further, I BELIEVE he and his PREFR if we DIE . Know what that means ??? MORE FOR HIM AND HIS BILLIONAIRE ELITES !!!
Within months after removing U.S.A.I.D. from U.S. "Soft Power" trump and his REMOVED Food Aid TO THEIR VERY OWN COUNTRYMEN === they, LITERALLY, took "food out of the mouths of babes" DEFILING the almost SACRED DEVOTION to Provide the Nation's upcoming Generation with BASIC SUSTENANCE . And for what ? To give assholes monies THEY DON'T NEED AND NEVER WILL . >Cruelty< can't cover it ----not even close .
No comments:
Post a Comment