Thursday, August 13, 2026

"Rub-a-dub-dub"

                                                           Shakespeare has given us, "To be or not to be"...  perhaps the GREATEST of all soliloquy(s) .   I have struggled with "IT" to the point of self-inflicted madness that manifested as the NECESSITY to MEMORIZE the whole fucking thing, so I could transport it to my Sub and UN-Conscious where it could be assimilated to eventually surface with UNDERSTANDING .   I mean-shit- it ain't like I'm-gonna walk up to a Someone and ask, "Should I BE or should I NOT BE ?"   What does "IT" even MEAN ?????   To BE >what< ...to BE >who< ???  

                          It's madness alright, Should I BE myself ?  Should I NOT BE myself ???   WTF ???!!!

                          At various points I've been asked by my male Students, "How can I score with chicks ? "  I have tortured them with, Whatever you do DON'T "Be Yourself" .   I mean  IT'S FUNNY rite ?  

                          After the snide laughter subsided I always added ---->  JUST BE !!!    THAT my friends is the Essence of Zen ===  to just BE  .   To just BE  "Aye, there's the rub."

No comments:

Post a Comment