Yesterday afternoon I charged myself with delivering the most rudimentary explanation of the "Middle Way" and its "Nobel 8 Fold Path" . I wanted to juxtapose IT with the 10 Commandments to focus on the "DO NOT" of those Commandments with the "DO" of the 8 Fold Path . On is Negative and Life NEGATING while the Other is Positive and Life AFFIRMING . Obviously I never got to 'There' .
Rite now I'm famished (I've been up since 2:30 or so a.m.) and my ribs hurt as they normally do after a few hours seated before this screen ~~~ I don't FEEL as if I can be effective, so I'm-gonna "cave" into that FEELING and suspend my activity at this unfinished Junk-ture* .
I will leave you in the Land of Bizarre . I'm-gonna argue that "Money Is The Root of All Evil" can and SHOULD be supplanted by ; "FEELINGS are the Root of ALL Evil" .
2 words : Consider .
Tare Forward and Keep the Faith
No comments:
Post a Comment