In the "Remote Past" of some 2 or three years ago (maybe more) (maybe less) I use-to treat Sundays as FUN-Days and write humorous stuff pursuant to the Laws of Jokes and Giggles . According to the now ANCIENT "Readers Digest" it is LAUGHTER that is the "Best Medicine" and I Whole-Heartedly Agree . Thing is, we are AT WAR and feral Silliness SEEMS Inappropriate, considering the Soldiers, Sailors and Airmen stationed in and around the Hormuz War Theater . Other >thing< ??? "IT" isn't . Laughter HEALS --- in this "IT" is like a Sorrow-laden Weeping, both are Cathartic, Cleansing, RELIEF Resulting .
These days, all I can manage is to AVOID Writing about the War and ANY other 'Social Commentary' on any given Sunday BUT Not Writing ANYTHING is too much for me . So it is I had plans to write about this most recent `Rock Project`. Question is, WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT AN OLD MAN'S `ROCK {MOVING} ROCK PROJECT ???? I mean shit, can you blame someone for NOT GIVING A SHIT ???? Ahhh but there are SECRETS and it is these SECRETS that >DEMAND< Intelligent Scrutiny .
No comments:
Post a Comment