We say, "My Heart is broken" that "My Heart is in pieces" ; we say that some folks have a "Bleeding Heart", indeed, we even say, "He (or she) is a perpetual Bleeding Heart . You can see "IT" rite? The Heart is a PHYSICAL Organ besides being a PHYSICAL Organ . It's getting weird,,, not only does the Heart have a Brain, IT HAS A BODY . Anyone see THAT coming ????? I sure didn't ... .
Most of Us would agree that it is the Heart that is the Root and Source of LOVE . How the fuck can THAT be ? Shouldn't the MIND be in control of all Thought Production and Emotion Generation ? It's been Written, "Where [ever] the Mind goes, the Body is sure to follow". Nowhere have I ever read, "Where the Heart goes, the Body is sure to follow" . Curious isn't it ? that we are wary of "Giving our Heart away" . Here's a funny ; We give our Heart away and then we have an "Out of Body" experience . I mean, toooooo good .
We are even careful of those that have, "A Heart of Stone" while simultaneously praising those with "A Heart of Gold" . The Heart has a >Physicality< that must not be Ignored .
I've traveled "OFF-COURSE" , I have digressed .
HOW do we Purify our Heart(s) ??? {{{HOW do we >cleanse< our Soul ?}}} .
I SUSPECT that the Act of Loving IS the Agent required to "Do the Job" .
I must return to the Reefer ~~~~
Tare Forward and Keep the Faith
No comments:
Post a Comment