Pundits have described Harp as having "Daddy Issues" . 'Daddy Issues' is sometimes Code for "The Oedipus Complex" the one where Oedipus killed his father and then married his mother, which is somehow Genetic, in that this Complex is said to reside in EVERYONE'S Psyche . 2 words : maybe . "IT" may be beyond Earthly generation === we actually don't know if Harp killed her mother AND her grandmother to be by trump's side as consort and concubine . I want to believe that such an arrangement is unlikely . If not THAT then WHAT ?
I offer >>> Kali<<< the Hindu Goddess of Time, Death and Destruction . Know this about me ; I don't WORSHIP Kali, but as a Zen Buddhist I FULLY >Appreciate< Her 'Role' as Death Dealer. Here it is that without Death there can be no NEW Life .
Harp MAY BE a Manifestation of Kali, sent to Earth and to the MOST POWERFUL MAN ON EARTH as an Agent of Time, where Time is Code for Evolution . Kali's JOB { I must use JOB despite its pedestrian origin} is to Destroy and Kill, and here it is where Harp is EFFECTING the Will of Kali, somewhat BRILLIANTLY, because Harp is NOT considered to be even REMOTELY Powerful and IS considered somewhat HARMLESS by the uninitiated . She's the OPPOSITE .
Make to mistake here Kali's JOB is to KILL trump and the OPPRESSION he and his have inflicted not just on Americans but the WORLD-ians . With the Death and Destruction of THIS, Our present World Order, We can Evolve to the NEW [NU] World Order where it is PEACE that reigns .
Tare Forward and Keep the Faith
No comments:
Post a Comment