Monday, August 17, 2026

Miss Managed

                                                           I'm not "all here" this morning .   Earlier I found notes next to my stereo amplifier, nothing new there until I looked at the date =  August 4th >>>>>2024<<<<< .   I was both "shaken and stirred" .   What the fuck happened, how did I miss that shit FOR TWO YEARS ???   Old age sucks .   There were  topics I needed to e-x--p---a----n-----d , good topics and there they were, unused and for the most part UNKNOWN .   2 words, RIDICULOUS .   That was around 3:30 a.m.    I sat and sipped my coffee, unsettled, like, for sure .   I decided to clean-out and bleach the refrigerator, known by "Reefer" in the Moving Biz, it was time and I was motivated because executing "Clearing Actions" is one of the methods I use to get the "Clear Mind" I wrote of yesterday .   

                               I'm on a break rite now, obviously, but when I went to begin this mornings Consideration I cam up against a wall, I couldn't access the Thoughts I had yesterday .   Normally, they would have been written down when they arrived, but they were so strong, {or so I thought} that I didn't need to set them to paper .   Old age BLOWS and now I'm almost Stuck .

                              Since we examined "Clear Mind" yesterday a logical next would be to explore 'Pure Heart' and the ways, methods and agencies required to Purify one's Heart .   I mean "IT" this way, if Meditation results in a Clear Mind, and exercise results in a strong Body then, as I have just written, what can be used that will result in a Pure Heart (?)  the so-called  Heart of Gold ?  

No comments:

Post a Comment