I want to Believe that it is INHUMAN to deny other Humans food and water if both are plentiful and available . I'm somewhat FORCED to write that INHUMAN ACTIONS can only be generated by NON-HUMANS . Here it is where folks that look like Humans do not ACT like Humans , where REAL Humans CARE about MEMBERS OF THEIR OWN SPECIES . We sometimes regard Cruelty as being INHUMAN but it is HUMANS that inflict Cruelty upon other Humans--- what does that indicate about our Species ???
--------********---------
From the above we can now argue that trump and his are ANIMALS but according to the Taxonomic Hierarchy [the Linnaen Classification System] WE ARE ALL ANIMALS First and Foremost . 'Calling' trump an ANIMAL is simply a statement of EVOLUTIONARY Fact, ALL of US are ANIMALS ----so what's different about trumpistis and US ?
During this morning's "Mull" period there was a something 'dancing' on the edge of my Awareness . }}}Dancing to get my Attention{{{ When I focused on it, this question arrived, "Were there any American "Founding Fathers" that did NOT "own" Slaves" ? I mean WTF, where did THAT 'come from' ??? My Mind went blank .
This arrived moments later ; Slave owners referred to and treated their slaves as ANIMALS . Here it the Point . Slave owners REFUSED to recognize their Slaves as HUMAN BEINGS . By NOT recognizing them as Human Beings the could "get away" with treating them as ANIMALS which would then ALLOW the freedom from Species ATROCITY . "If they were Human I'd treat them as Human but they are NOT" . You can see it rite ??? ~~~ I don't know how you can miss it .
No comments:
Post a Comment