At some point in our Cultural Existence we have heard the Plea, "BE HERE NOW !!! This was an obvious exhortation to abandon Fantasy and Wishful Thinking ESPECIALLY when we find ourselves in 'uncomfortable' positions, circumstances and instances where, in order to remove our discomfort,, we think of being somewhere OTHER than the location of difficulty. This improper Thinking removes us from Reality and therefore the TRUTH that resides IN that Reality . We become "False Witnesses" .
When we are >adrift< mentally there is an Anchor that can be 'dropped' . It is a Question ; "Where am I right NOW ?" This question facilitates the opening of one's eyes to determine one's PRECISE location without the influence of improper Thinking . Buddhism summarily REJECTS this statement : "I wish I were somewhere else." Since we CANNOT >Be< in 2 places at the same time, we MUST >>ACCEPT<< where we are "Rite Now" [which is] the ONLY 'Place' one CAN be . An aspect of Improper Thinking is Delusion . Safe to state, Delusion is UNHEALTHY, since it, by Definition, is devoid of Truth .
{{{On my end, I don't just want to 'Live' the Truth, I want to BE the Truth}}} .
No comments:
Post a Comment