Wednesday, August 26, 2026

"Trick or Treat"

                                                           I will leave the explanation of Right Livelihood in its unfinished form, at least for now .   I want to turn to "Right Practice" because "IT" is considered our everyday 'presentation' of our {not-so-True} Selves, HOW we express our Selves to Others, WHAT we [seek to] 'Project' .

                         Initially is is necessary to use this admonition ;  "PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH"  .   Here it is where hypocrisy is condemned should one NOT adhere to this Social "Absolute" .   I mean, it's OK but certainly not enough to hold as as Primary Standard for Living .   What, exactly, does one, IS one suppose to Preach ?   Technically, we DO "Preach" in that we Preach that >WE EXIST< that, we should be Recognized as Preachers of Self-Existence .  That shit is not only awkward it is undeniably unwieldy .   There is a Better and we find it in "Doctors have a Practice" .   A Doctor's PRACTICE involves (get this)  The TREATMENT of Others .  SOOOOOOO much BETTER !!!  We can use This EASILY  .

                       Right Practice can now be correctly Viewed as HOW We "TREAT" Others .   The Teaching of the not-yet-Risen Christ has >IT< this way :  "Love thy neighbor as thy Self".   Here's yet An-Other that "looks fucking GREAT on paper but DIms in Practice .   It ain't exactly that I hate my self, but I have confessed elsewhere that >Internally<  I am at War with my Ignorance ---I mean shit---I'm NOT gonna wage WAR against my neighbor and HIS Ignorance despite strong feelings that serve only to aggravate my "Condition" and how IT relates to my ignorant trump-loving neighbor .   

                       We live in a Civilization . And THAT is the Key .   Simply stated, We MUST-BE >>>CIVIL<<< to one An-Other .   This means acknowledging them with the "Pleasantries" of the day, and NEVER IGNORING THEM SHOULD THEY REQURE ASSISTANCE .   To be Civilized is to be HUMAN in "ITS" most Noble Form .

                         I gotta leave this here .

                                                         Tare Forward and Keep the Faith 

No comments:

Post a Comment