Thursday, August 13, 2026

Miss Poke

                                                          I can hear my Gentle Readers screaming ,  WHERE IS THE MAJESTY OF BEING WHEN INNOCENT SCHOOL-AGE CHILDREN are MERCILESSLY SLAUGHTERED BY AMERICANS AND THEIR BOMBS ?????    And again, WHAT ABOUT SANDY--HOOK ???    It's Brutal ----- I know and it is EXCRUCIATING .

                           "IT" doesn't get any better when we look for 'Majesty of Being' in trump .   Majestic ?????   NO FUCKING WAY .    

                            In Hermann Hesse's Brilliant Masterpiece, NARCISSUS AND GOLDMUND there is a punishing scene where Goldmund finds the Love-of-His-Life dead, a victim of the Black Plague .   He stares incredulously -- his SORROW Untold .   But then his Mind "breaks" .  He begins to see the colors on the corpse, the patterns of decomposing skin and its texture, he sees rainbows ...  He has the thought, "How BEAUTIFUL..."    A rotting decaying Corpse, seen as >Splendor< .   I mean, I had to put the Book down to gather myself, to collect my thoughts ~~~~~~  I've seen corpses, "made-up" of course, they don't look so good, let alone Beautiful .   But can you see it ???   Dr. Campbell's Majesty of Being" manifested in a sickeningly hideous corpse .   To actually BELIEVE that there is Beauty in Death, on the surface it ain't Human, but COSMICALLY it is INFINITE --- and we can conclude that it requires something of SUPER-HUMAN Effort to see such Beauty .   

                            From the backseat of the family sedan restless children cry-out   "ARE WE THERE YET?"    Close ... 

No comments:

Post a Comment