Out of a cosmic Curiosity I engaged Google Chrome asking, How many countries are 'reading' my blogs ? As of April 1st 2026 there are 135
ONE HUNDRED THIRTY-FIVE !!!!
2 words : I AM STUNNED !!!!
While I was at U. Conn. if the now Famous "Some One" were to have told me I would be read GLOBALLY I would have scoffed and been irritatingly dismissive . 2 words : IMPOSSIBLE !
Yet here I am, There "IT" is . My Gratitude is INFINITE . THANK YOU for having an Interest in my "Work" .
I have refrained from stating some blatantly Esoteric phenomena : I use phenomena because information, data, and facts are victims of Bias, they shouldn't be considered Objective DESPITE their Veracity . The Phenomena of which I speak is Personal but because I have just learned of my >Reach< I find it necessary to do some "SPLAINING", Code for EX-PLAINING; and even better X-PLAINING .
More to follow .... .
No comments:
Post a Comment