During trump's WAR we have been asked to RESIST trump and his 'Politics of Cruelty' by 'standing uP' and 'being Brave' , but nowhere have we been presented the Mechanics of HOW to be Brave, HOW to "summon Courage" . It is as if we are expected to have within our Psyche some innate Knowledge of Resistance, Revolution, and Reform . I argue that "IT" is to BIG of an "Ask", It's too much to assume that we have inherited the Minds of the Beer-Swilling Constitution Creators , that THEIR Political Intellect can be transmitted over generations to reside within OUR Minds and Hearts . Nope----- I ain't fucking buyin' it .
I'm CERTAIN complaints, challenges, and questions will arise among my Gentle Readers ~~~ this THIS is as it should be . It is meet and fit . I BELIEVE it is IMPERATIVE to QUESTION EVERYTHING , until such time when Satisfaction can be obtained [Attained] because only then will the Mind find Peace .
No comments:
Post a Comment