Sunday, August 30, 2026

"I Sing The Body Electric"

                                                           Medieval Literature speaks of the "Universal Everyman" a "commoner" who trudges through Life with Religion as his Path, so to speak, but He is of  keen Interest because  he  REPRESENTS ALL-OF-US .  I want THAT, to be   the `commoner` that speaks FOR the People, that they may SEE and HEAR   THEIR Inmost Fears, Frustrations, and THEIR Outer Joys and Gratitude .   

                          It is IMPERATIVE that we as Global Citizens and Planetarians "get on the same page" , and I want to supply that "Page" .   There are Universal "Constants" that exist as the Physical Foundations for Our Species , the NEED  for FOOD, WATER, SHELTER, FIRE and  ELECTRICITY .   Folks are gonna argue that >Electricity< is NOT a "Need"----- I disagree .   Can there be MODERN Life without Electricity ?  The Answer is Self-Evident .   In the Ancient of Olden Times we could "get away" with "Earth, Wind {Air to breathe} and Fire" but no longer .  We have EVOLVED and so have our Needs .

                       You mite-wanna* Think that the Planet CAN NOT be Unified because of   Language .   Some would argue that different Languages PREVENT Global Unification and will cite the Bible and its story of "The Tower of Babel as PROOF .   I'm not buyin' it .   Elsewhere I have argued that the Planet ITSELF is of ONE MIND , that the Planet has a Conscious Mind, an UN-Conscious Mind and a Psyche that is EASILY Accessible .   I have offered that the World Wide Web is nothing less than the Neural Net of the HUMAN Brain but E---X---P---A---N---D---E---D to encompass and encapsulate the Earth .   

                       We are  ONE Species and by Definition of ONE Mind, "IT" can be nothing Less .

No comments:

Post a Comment