There is ongoing vengeance-laden grief about the American Electorate that voted for trump-not once, but TWICE --- that they may be too fucking STUPID to "know better" ; too FURIOUS to "See Straight", too 'closed minded' to accept the Future and all THAT entails . I am hard-pressed to disagree but 'that' ain't the "All" of "IT" . Folks are SCARED , shit, >I< am TERRIFIED . Thing is, the present OPPRESSIVE "Conditions" cause a Mental Paralysis, that manifests as actual PHYSCIAL Paralysis, a Paralysis that prevents Street Protests with the exception of Localized Dissent . Only 60% of Americans are dissatisfied with trump and many of them are simply waiting for the Midterms to arrive so that trumpism can suffer a MAJOR BLOW, meaning the removal of shit-assed republican ass-kissers and the election of Democracy-Loving "Do-Gooders" .
To my fellow Planetarians and Gentle Readers, this may appear as a 'defense' for my own Fellow Countryfolk, I mean it IS and it ISN'T at the exact same time . It can be written that Americans are "small-minded" and I must include, "MEAN Minded" . 73 MILLION Americans voted for trump ---HALF A NATION--- to combat them in a way as to neutralize trump is DAUNTING,,, besides that Daunt, what would be the PURPOSE save to shame and Humiliate them which would then accomplish WHAT ???
No comments:
Post a Comment