Saturday, August 22, 2026

Return of the Pied Piper

                                                           I have argued that "We" were "sent" trump because the WORLD did NOT "deal with" hitler, and Nazi-ism in such a way as to 'provide' for a Civilization that would and COULD manage the baser Instincts of the Human Species .   I hazard that We are familiar with the Sage/Prophet Words of George Santayana who admonished, "Those who cannot remember the Past are condemned to repeat it ." .   I likened trump to the "Pied Piper" who, when told he would NOT receive payment for "Services Rendered" played his pipe with such wondrous allure that the Village children could not resist, and then led them inside of a mountain, ever to return .   Trump was "like that", his words were as MUSIC to the ears of Americans who, at the time, had NO >Voice<, and when they heard trump, found a HOME within his World View .   

                              I have laid Blame upon the "System" that produced these Folks, those who did NOT "...remember the Past..." .  I argued that it was Necessary to 'produce' Individuals who could detect falsities, be properly aligned with Truth, and seek to PREVENT Negativity, in the form of Worship of the Past, so as to PREVENT said Negativity from reaching into a Correct Path, the one of Universal Fellowship, the one where Political Well Being was the Goal of Present Day Government, and DESTROYING the Foundation upon which Democracy generated RIGHTEOUS Power .   

No comments:

Post a Comment