Sunday, August 2, 2026

Yesterday

                                                            It may be that I have offended a few of my Gentle Readers by 'bad-mouthing' American Democrats .   I took no time to sweeten the toxicity of their lethargy, laziness and sloth, nor of their immodest self-indulgence that manifests as malfeasance .   Yesterday I argued that the democrats have chosen to be SILENT in the face of trumpian Corruption and trumpian Political Atrocity .   American Democrats and their Party have NOT "Stood UP" AS A UNIFED WHOLE to express OUR  >>>Outrage<<< .   Their sole JOB IS TO BE OUR VOICE,  THAT'S why they were "hired' in the first fucking place .  Their FAILURE to respond to trump and his is a FAILURE to respond to OUR >DEMAND< that trump be CONDEMNED  at each and EVERY twisted turn he takes .   How else are we to be heard, in lieu of ACTUAL Street Protest WHICH WE HAVE DONE ???  They call themselves >LEADERS< but no such Leadership is apparent, only the sickening SILENCE which looks to the World  to  be SAVAGE >>>>>Compliance<<<<< .   

                                    I "Stand By"  yesterday's blogs, and do not ask for Forgiveness .

No comments:

Post a Comment