I must draw this Consideration to a conclusion . I WANT the democrats to have Minimum Wage elevation as its DEFAULT Position and to campaign on that Position among others . Thing is, I also WANT the local Grocery Purchase Place, affectionately called the "SUPER-mini" to sell "Wonder Bread" {"It helps build strong bodies TWELVE Ways"} so I can indulge in baloney and tomato sandwiches until my tongue swELLS and I get canker sores on and inside my mouth . Problem is, the SUPER- mini sells only HEALTHY breads that REEK of rich-folk STENCH . It ain't that I DON'T wanna be >healthy< I just want WHAT MAKES ME FEEL FUCKING TERIFFIC . Now I KNOW that Wonder Bread is, indeed, sold, but it's sold in a far-away Galaxy, a Galaxy seemingly LIGHT-YEARS form my home Galaxy = the Crab Nebulae . {I'm Crabby} . It's "Out there" I just can't get to it .
So it is with Democrat Ideologies, they do NOT manifest in REALITY , the bitch is, THEY SHOULD .
"Tare Forward" and "Keep the Faith"
No comments:
Post a Comment