Modern Zen Masters are fond of using a glass of water to which common soil has been added and the glass shaken to produce an opaque murky liquid . Once the glass is set down the soil begins to settle, and after a brief period CLEAR water, with the sediments at the bottom, is the Result . Meditation acts like that . The Mind is quieted, the thoughts are stilled and Clarity is achieved {attained} . The Problem is, that the clear water is temporary, and if the glass is disturbed the Clarity is lost . I mean, that's Life .
I have not yet been able to devise a definition of "Planetarian-ism", but I'm certain a Core Tenet MUST be, the Practice of Meditation . Planetarians Meditate, and do so to HEAL, Rest, and Quiet the Mind, to allow things to Settle, in order to produce the Clarity needed to address issues and solve problems .
Elsewhere I have defined Meditation as Hygiene, in the same way that we shower at the close of every workday so we can wash off the dirt, and SHIT of daily contamination, so it is with Meditation . We don't THINK about taking a shower, we just DO IT . Meditation is no different . I MUST add, Meditation is the WAY of the Ancients . Meditation and Its Benefits have been PROVEN and has withstood "The Test Of Time" .
No comments:
Post a Comment