I want to get the description of yesterday's Explosion and subsequent Melt Down "rite" so I'm gonna lift a scene out of "Good Will Hunting" to do so . Recall when Matt Damon critiques the "Man in a rowboat at Sea during a violent storm" and asserts that this MAN is "holding onto dear life" with only his finger-nails but then adds a pejorative about Robin Williams' Wife . Robin' s head expLODES and he has a Melt -down that manifest as a threat to Damon that if he EVER speaks unkindly about Robin's Wife he will be >Ended< . "Speak about my Wife [as you just have] and I will END you ". Yesterday was "LIKE THAT" for me .
Time passes, and the next time they have a session Robin is in possession of a Clear Mind and an "Un-furrowed Brow" = he calmly tells Damon ` You don't know fucking SHIT about Me or my "paint-by-numbers" Art .` He adds, "You're just a KID ." 2 words : Yup .
I Confess, I took a couple of Hits from Nurse Mary Jane and put on the golf tournament with the sound "OFF" so I could look at the Park-Like Setting and calm the fuck DOWN .
POISON was it ? Hmmm. Socrates was said to have POISONED the Minds of the Athenian Youth . I have POISONED the Minds of my Gentle Readers ??? then I MUST-BE SOCRATES . ... 'Cept I have NO Plans for Self Destruction . Socrates huh ??? I'll take it .
No comments:
Post a Comment