Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Miss Hit

                                                            I draw the Attention of my Fellow Planetarians, Global Citizens and of course my Gentle Readers to the word "hardened".   It's military definition is precise, to incrEASE defensive fortifications to Protect existing armaments .    I need to add that 'hardened' must also include OFFENSIVE Capability .    We have heard, "The BEST Defense is a GOOD Offense, not only is "IT" the same in American Football, in ALL Pro and amateur Sports, and even Sword'sMan-ship employs  Defensive techniques as an Offensive Weapons, meaning, "The Defense IS the Attack".   "IT" is both Subtle and BRUTAL at the exact same time . 

                              HOW are to manage the GROTESQUE Realities of War (?)  which begs for the Question, How are we to manage the GROTESQUE Realities of LIFE ?    

                              OBVIOUSLY we must >Endure< but what exactly is the Nature of this Endurance ?   I contend that this Endurance rests on our Ability to "Harden OUR Hearts", since it is OUR Hearts that FEEL the Pain of Suffering .   "IT" is IMPOSSIBLE   NOT to Feel deep and Profound Sadness when we are exposed to INHUMAN CRUELTY --- We Wail   HOW CAN THIS BE ???   But we MUST Avoid succumbing to this CRUELTY--- to do so PREVENTS >>>>ACTION<<<< .   We find ourselves WALLOWING in the shit and mud of SORROW, indeed, we hear "DROWN ourselves in Sorrow" .   Hardening OUR Heart is to PROTECT it by steadfastly AFFIRMING OUR Resilience, meaning, that we MUST TRY to Understand that the Divine Infinite will NOT impose upon Us a Suffering that cannot be Endured, because the Divine Infinite is LIFE AFFIRMING, and to KILL one of It's Own is fucking IMPOSSIBLE .   I hear You  WHAT ABOUT WAR ???  Isn't the Divine Infinite RESPONSIBLE  FOR THE DEATHS OF MILLIONS ?????   I say NO, it is HUMAN-KIND that is Responsible .   

No comments:

Post a Comment