I am inwardly EXALTING . When I checked my numbers this morning I saw that I had received 3,267 views of 4 blogs which resulted in >>817<< Individual Readers !! That's never happened . In the Olden Days I wished that I could fill Von der Mehden Recital Hall, the venue for Freshman Anthropology and later Sociology, a performance space that seats between 420 and 500 . I am "beside myself" .
Thanks to Modern Technology my words are being spread to at least 30 Countries, Nations, Lands and Territories around the Planet . I Thank my Gentle Readers for your Interest .
We, as in US, the Global Citizenry {and nascent Zen Buddhist Sangha}, have a TREMENDOUS amount of Work ahead of Us . We need to find out Who we are, and of what we are made, so that we can establish the [a] Foundation upon which to RE-Build a Civilization that FULLY Expresses our Vision of the Future and the Elements needed to construct a SAFE and Prosperous World that includes EVERYONE .
OBVIOUSLY a "Global Consciousness" is required nay DEMANDED if such a vast undertaking is to be Successful . Elsewhere I have referred to Global Consciousness as COSMIC Consciousness which is a "pet" phrase for me and SOME of my Generation . "Cosmic Consciousness" was coined in the early 1920's but became Relevant in the early 70's largely because LSD and its sporadic use also became Relevant . I LOVE using "Cosmic Consciousness" because "IT" can and does include Extra Terrestrials which is deceptive because they are NOT "Earthlings" ->Terrans<- to begin with .
No comments:
Post a Comment