Optimism is spreading among American Democrats, to me "IT" 's like a fucking PLAGUE, a Contagion that renders potential voters with a >blindness< that can't seem to see the >Polls< that register SCORN and CONTEMPT not just for trump's party but that of the democrats as well . Folks are fucking PISSED and "Blind Fury" gets us there .
How many times have we heard, "The people need HOPE" ??? Is it then my job to supply Hope in the Hope {{{gawd I LOVE myself}}} that it is HOPE that will enter Combat with trump's Forces and be Victorious ???????????? Since when did HOPE have Battle Karma ? When did HOPE actualize Martial POWER ????
I can be a knuckle-draaaaging, "blunt skulled" MONSTER just like every other knuckle-draaaging blunt skull on the Planet --- I am no different . Thing is, this type of seamy and TOXIC Understanding manifests as "Calling a spade a spade, a duck a duck, and an asshole an asshole" . If someone is sitting on their fat fucking ass while they should be working --I'm gonna "CALL" them on "IT" ESPECIALLY WHEN I AM PAYING THEM TO WORK--TO DO SOMETHING !!!!
The Navy "CALL" is "ALL HANDS ON DECK BATTLE STATIONS"
THIS MEANS EVERYONE !!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment