Friday, December 24, 2021

Concretality

                                                                              Epilogue

        I must leave this here, the Writing Office is a fucking shit hole of clean laundry and items slothfully ignored.  I am PATHETIC !!!!!!!!   I'm off to launder, organize and reposition.  Wish me Lunk.

        It would behoove you Gyze to vies me as a FOUR FACED ENTITY whose fourth Face can view Time.

        My Ministry is Devoted to YOU, my Gentle Readers, so that ALL of "Us" can Build a Reality in which Virtue is Extolled on a Moment-to-Moment Foundation .   I will TRY and Concentrate (Consecrate) Focus on Ones' "Majesty of Being".   

          The Place is HERE the Time is NOW.




      Rock Steady........Steady as She Goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment